Hidden Origins and Ancient Ruins of Southern Africa 2020
7 – 13 June 2020 – This tour is cancelled due to the mad effects of Corona virus
3 – 9 August 2020 CLICK HERE TO BOOK THIS TOUR
7 People per tour only
A Seven-day Budget Tour with Michael Tellinger
This tour was especially compiled for those who want to experience the full energy of the ruins but cannot afford to take three weeks off, for a full Sacred Sites tour.
ADAM’S CALENDAR – STONE CIRCLE RUINS – ANCIENT CHANNELS & TERRACES – ANCIENT ROCK ART – GIANT FOOTPRINT – GIANT’S PLAYGROUND – NGWENYA MINE, THE OLDEST MINE ON EARTH – STONE CIRCLE MUSEUM – FOSSIS OF GIANTS, REPTILES & HUMANOIDS – GOLD MINIING EMPIRE OF THE ANUNNAKI – NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE – LECTURE AND MUCH INTERACTION
Take an unforgettable journey of discovery with Michael Tellinger. Come face to face with the vanished civilisations of southern Africa – the ancient gold mining empire of the Anunnaki – feel the energy of the true cradle of human origins. Walk among the ancient stone ruins, many stone circles, mountains of endless agricultural terraces, a full day at Adam’s Calendar (Birthplace of The Sun) where humanity was created by the gods; the Giant Foot print and the mysterious rocks at the Giant’s Playground, Ngwenya Mine – the oldest mine on Earth, mysterious rock art of stone circles, the Stone Circle Museum with stones that ring like bells, ancient tools and artefacts, cone-shaped tools, original bird stones, torus stones, and the astonishing collection of Mud Fossils – Body parts of Giants and possibly even Anunnaki.
Optional EXTRA: 2-Day Kruger Park experience at additional cost. Connect with the spirit of this ancient land and the spirit of the animals in one of the most famous animal sanctuaries on Earth – the Kruger Park.
DATES: 7-13 June 2020 AND 3-9 August 2020
CAPACITY: 7 people per tour maximum
PRICE: $2000 per person sharing ($60 extra per night for single room preference if available)
Price includes: Breakfast, light lunch (picnic at times) dinner, accommodation and transport while on the tour.
Price excludes: International and national flights; alcoholic drinks; personal fetishes.
BOOKINGS: Please fill in the FORM next to the date you prefer to secure your place. A 50% deposit is necessary to secure your booking.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure your booking has been registered. I will get back to you once you have filled in the FORM
Office Number: Stone Circle Lodge & Museum – International calls +27 13 257 0479 Melissa’s number is +27 (0)63 268 1241
Day 1 – ARRIVAL DAY: Transfer to Stone Circle Lodge & Museum
Arrive at O.R. TAMBO in Johannesburg. Meet at the Intercontinental Hotel Patio – right across the road from International arrivals. Travel to Stone Circle Lodge in Waterval Boven, Mpumalanga Province – 2,5 hour drive. Enjoy a free day, afternoon on the patio or by the river, walk the Labyrinth of Manifestation, and meet the other members of the tour group – dinner African Style. Local traditional food – Vegetarians and Vegans will be catered for. But some of your own preferences may be easier to bring with you if your food preference is unusual.
DAY 2: Stone Circle Museum – Tools & Artefacts – Ruins on the mountains.
Breakfast on the balcony – then start the journey with a visit to the museum. A detailed introduction – see the amazing collection of tools, artefacts – Advanced ancient technology – Magnetron ruins – Torus stones and Cone shaped tools – fossils of giants, ribs, hearts, teeth, fingers, legs, jaws and more – humanoids and strange extinct creatures – possibly including Anunnaki fossils. Light lunch – break for 1 hour – then venture up the mountain for the first introduction of the Stone Circle Ruins – Dravidian circle of Fertility and Healing circle.
DAY 3: Walk among the ruins & terraces – Giant Fossilised Bones
Breakfast at the lodge – depart at 9am for a full day walk among the ruins in Waterval Boven – Picnic lunch on the mountain – See many ruins including the largest Anunnaki circles that were DNA experimental labs according to shamanic downloads – Terraces, channels and mountain-top views of the large ancient cluster of ruins. More fossils and petrified body parts of giants 50-100 metres tall – Crocodile tail and more – Dinner at Stone Circle Lodge.
DAY 4: Adam’s Calendar – Cradle of Humankind – Ancient Gold Mines
Breakfast and discussion at Stone Circle lodge – Reviewing what we have seen. Depart 10am for a full day at Adam’s Calendar and the entire mountain ridge overlooking the Barberton Crater – Filled with hundreds of giant fossils – on top of an ancient gold mine – Absorb the spectacular views from this sacred mountain top – view the alignments, the pyramids, Horus stone, walk the ancient ritual path, stop at the little Sphinx, the Stone Altar, the burial site of an Anunnaki being – where special ceremony was held by African Shamans. Watch the sun cast a shadow on the Calendar stone – see the oldest megalithic Sun Calendar at work.
DAY 5: Ngwenya Mine Swaziland – Oldest Mine on Earth
Depart for Swaziland at 8am – cross border – Visit Ngwenya Mine – officially the oldest mine in the world today over 43,000 years old dated by mainstream – archaeology – but much older according the knowledge keepers and African Shamans. A sacred ceremonial place of the San (Bushman) people for over 100,000 years. Stop at the glass factory and a snack on the way back. Cross back into South Africa – If time permits, stop at the Sacred Hot Springs at Emanzana (Badplaas) Resort for a swim and relax in the 3 different temperature pools – connecting with spirit of the waters.
DAY 6: 22 September – Giant Foot Print & Rock Paintings
Drive to private farm near Carolina with dozens of precious and unique stone circle rock paintings. It is not clear if these are possible plans for the stone circle ruins or impressions of the stone circles at this stage. But, they are always found close to the stone circles themselves. After viewing and pondering, we continue to the Giant Footprint.
Day 7: Departure Day – Fly home OR Kruger Park Tour – Optional
Those that have evening flights can catch the Gautrain to the Rosebank Station to visit the extensive African Arts & Crafts Market. One of the biggest in South Africa. It is a 20 min fast train ride – very clean and secure. Train Stop very close to the Market. A quick 20 min ride back to the Airport to catch your flight.
GENERAL INFORMATION, REGISTRATION, TERMS & CONDITIONS & RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
The Tour Includes the following:
- 6 Nights & 7 Days
- All transport upon arrival in South Africa
- All accommodation throughout the tour at Stone Circle Lodge, any other accommodation that may be required, and agreed upon by participants, will be for individual accounts
- Breakfast and dinner every day. Lunch is optional at own cost, some light travel snacks are provided
- Water on the bus
Not included in tour price:
- International flights
- Tips for guides
- Drinks with meals and alcoholic drinks
- Snacks & personal fetishes
- General spending money
- All admission fees for parks, specialist tours and specialist guides at sites not under control of Michael Tellinger
- If you arrive or depart other than specified on the tour details/instructions there will be additional transfer fees for being met at the airport, for transport to the hotel, and for accommodations beyond the duration of the tour
Accommodation and Meals:
- Tour accommodations is at Stone Circle Lodge.
- Breakfast and dinner are included in the price of the tour where stated.
- Tour prices are based on two people sharing a room with either double or twin beds. (If you are travelling on your own we will pair you with another tour participant unless you have chosen a single room)
- A single room may be available at $60 per day extra.
Passport & Visas:
Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of departure. It is strongly suggested that you take a photocopy of your passport with you in case the original one gets lost. Passport must contain at least 2 full blank pages in order to insert visas.
Visas: Visas to South Africa and Swaziland are based on country of origin. Please check whether you will need an entry visa to South Africa and Swaziland. Citizens of the USA, Canada, UK, and many other countries do not require visas for either country.
Please get travel insurance and relevant visas before booking this tour.
- To register, please fill in the online form, CLICK HERE
- A deposit of 50% is required to secure your place on the tour, to be paid on or before 60 days before the tour. – the balance will be due no later than 30 days before the tour.
- Once the deposit and registration form has been completed you will receive an email confirming your place on the tour.
Direct Bank Transfers are the cheapest way to pay. (Bank transfers can take up to a week to reach us in South Africa) Our bank details are:
Stone Circle Tours
First National Bank
Account number: 6268 779 1775
Branch Code: 270451
Waterval Boven, Mpumalanga Province, South Africa.
SWIFT Code: FIRNZAJJ
Alternatively payments can be made via credit card through Paypal to the following PayPal email:
michaeljtellinger@gmailcom (Please add 4% for PayPal fees – or send as “to friend and family” option to avoid fees.
Top of Form
Insurance & Cancellations
Bottom of Form
- All cancellation must be in writing. If the reason for cancellation is covered by your insurance policy, you may be able to claim these charges from your insurance.
- Travel insurance is mandatory for all clients and must provide cover for medical expenses including evacuation and repatriation in an emergency.
- Each group or individual is responsible for all medical and other insurances and their own international travel arrangements.
- For unforeseen circumstances, you should consider personal accident, baggage, and trip cancellation insurance – such policies are available through most travel agencies and while booking your flights. Baggage, as well as personal items, such as jackets, cameras, purses, or packs are the sole responsibility of the owner.
If you need to cancel your participation, you may:
- Transfer your registration to another person/friend or family member.
- Full refund will be given if cancellation occurs 90 days prior to the tour start date.
- No refund is given if cancellation is within 30 days of departure (as per registration details).
- Please send cancellation notice in writing to email@example.com
Although it is unlikely, if the tour is cancelled by us, you will receive a full and complete refund of your deposits made
Terms & Conditions:
- Michael Tellinger reserves the right to alter the itinerary, the route, the transportation or accommodation with or without prior notice, should it be deemed necessary.
- Michael Tellinger reserves the right to alter the tour or to cancel the tour in which the minimum occupancy is not reached or for any other reason that he may deem necessary to do so.
- We recommend that you take out flight cancellation option when purchasing your flights, to cover refund of your airfare in such a case or for other cancellation reasons.
- Michael Tellinger reserves the right to adjust prices without notice, to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, fuel cost or tariff rates.
- While every precaution is taken for the safety of the clients, Michael Tellinger and Stone Circle Tours and its associates, do not hold themselves responsible for any force majeure, any accident, injury, death, illness, theft, loss of or damage to any property or delays from any cause whatsoever sustained or suffered by a client, occurring any time during the trip. The client hereby indemnifies and holds blameless Michael Tellinger, Stone Circle Tours, it’s members, co- facilitators, agents, associates and helpers from any claim of whatever nature.
- Michael Tellinger and Stone Circle Tours and or its agents and associates give notice that all tickets, vouchers, or other issuance for conveyance or accommodation made by them, are made as agents for participants of Stone Circle Tours, upon the express condition that we are not liable for any accident, injury, damage, loss, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of defect in any vehicle, or through acts or default of any hotel personnel.
- Sacred Sites Tours or its agents and associates accept no responsibility for losses or incidental expenses due to delay or change in schedules, hotel booking irregularities, defaults, accidents, sickness, quarantine, emergency, weather, strikes, war, or other causes. All such losses are the sole responsibility of the participants.
- The right is reserved to not accept or retain as a participant any person whose acts or conduct are judged to be detrimental or in conflict with the safety, interest, comfort, harmony, or well-being of other participants or the group as a whole. Any participating member who behaves in any way that creates, stress, discomfort, conflict, violence, confrontation, misconduct due to drug or alcohol intake, or any other way that causes disharmony within the group, will be asked to leave the tour with immediate effect by the organisers, without any compensation or refunds.
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Health and Ability:
I am aware that this trip requires me to have an above average level of fitness and travel, camping, walking – and that walking up hills, and in some cases bending and climbing, are daily activities. I hereby affirm that I accept the inherent risks involved in exploring remote sites as indicate on the itinerary, and other unspecified sites that we may choose to visit, and that I do not have any physical, emotional, or other disability which would create a hazard for myself, my guides, or other tour participants.
Photography and Film:
I hereby agree to permit Sacred Sites Tours, its agents and other participants to take pictures and make video or film records without further approval or recourse, and I understand and agree that such photographs and recordings may be used for professional, commercial, and promotional purposes.
Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability:
In consideration of, and in part payment for the right to participate in the trip and services, activities and food arranged on my behalf by Michael Tellinger, Sacred Sites Tours, its agents and associates, I do hereby state that I fully assume all risks of illness, injury or death. I hereby release Michael Tellinger, Sacred Sites Tours, its agents and associates from all claims and action for damages in connection with the trip for which I am issuing payment. I concur that the foregoing shall be binding on me personally as well as on my heirs.
Payment, in the form of deposit, or payment, partial or full, shall constitute consent to all terms and conditions contained herein.