Join me if you can for a weekend of exploration and discovery on the mountains of Mpumalanga – 2,5 hrs from Joburg.
- the power of sound –
- healing properties of the ruins –
- ancient advanced technology –
- laws of nature and other new mind expanding knowledge –
- the ancient stone circle ruins of South Africa –
- Fossils of extinct creatures and giants –
- Adam’s Calendar –
- Ancient Anunnaki Gold Mines – and much much more.
If you cannot make it – Please join my VIDEO CHANNEL for ongoing news, discovery, exploration, lectures and hundreds of hours of archive videos.
At Stone Circle Lodge & Museum – Waterval Boven – 17 Zasm Ave – Waterval Boven (Emgwenya)
Arrive Friday afternoon anytime from 2pm
Drinks around the fire – conversation and dinner.
Breakfast – Museum tour and Q&A
3,5 hour mountain exploration of ruins and fossils – Dinner drinks and conversation – digesting the events of the day.
Breakfast and conversation – Adam’s Calendar – 3 hour tour of all the sites & remains of giants.
Leave Sunday 2pm or later.