DATE: 30 Aug – 1 Sept 2019
Join me Michael Tellinger on this exciting weekend of exploration and expanding our knowledge
Ancient Ruins – Museum – Fossils – Giants – Dravidians – Anunnaki
Bookings: Call or email Melissa on email@example.com office phone 013 257 0479
OR Fill in this form: CLICK HERE
We will cover a wide range of subjects: All linked to the ancient time in South Africa.
- Origins of stone circles – Their uses – Ringing stones – Anunnaki presence – Cloning and our knowledge of it – Ancient Gold mines – Advanced ancient technology – Torus stones – Cone shaped tools – Fossils – Petrification and fossilisation process – Giants – New knowledge and information related to these subjects.
- We will see at least 10 Stone Circles
- Recognise and find fossils and fossilised body parts
- Visit the fossils of GIANTS in the field for the first time
Venue: Stone Circle Lodge & Museum – 17 ZASM Ave Waterval Boven, Mpumalanga.
FRIDAY 30 Aug 2019:
Arrive in the late afternoon – Drinks and conversation – Dinner
SATURDAY 31 Aug 2019
Breakfast: 8 – 9 am
Start our day with a big AUM, toning & connecting to the spirit of the land. Then a Workshop and Q&A – in the Museum – explore the unique tools and artefacts. We will cover all subjects – Origins of stone circles – Their uses – Ringing stones – Anunnaki presence – Ancient Gold mines and more. See the fossils – touch the fossils – explore how they came to be and reconstruct the timeline of human existence from the fossils. Connecting ancient scripture to our discoveries and
Lunch: 1pm – 2pm
- Drive up the mountain – visit the Blaauwbosch Ruin with the highest walls
- The Dravidian Circle of Fertility – Learn about the rituals and gold mining
- Drive further up the mountain to the BIG ruin – The Welcome Circle and Anunnaki installation for scientific research in animal and plant DNA.
- See several stone circles and fossils – learn how to recognise fossils in the field
Sundowners and Dinner At Stone Circle Lodge: 7 – 9pm More conversation and review of the day’s events
SUNDAY 1 Sept 2019
Breakfast: 8 – 9 am
- Visit the fossilised body parts of Giants over 300m tall in the field
- See many other fascinating fossils in the field including dinosaur eggs, claw marks of large reptilians, possible fossilised dinosaur and reptilian heads
- Visit a few more stone circles
Lunch at Stone Circle Lodge: 1pm
More time to discuss and debate – 3pm is End of event – Say goodbyes – depart.
PRICE: R1900 per person – Children under 14 years are half price R1000 – No children under 6 years please. Accommodation is not included.
Weekend includes all meals as outlined on itinerary (not drinks or other personal fetishes)
Accommodation: Please contact Melissa on 013 257 0479 or firstname.lastname@example.org We can accommodate up to 16 people in beautiful queen bed cottages; and comfortable guest house rooms; and 6 bed backpacker dorms for the more adventurous. For cost of accommodation please speak to Melissa and reserve your room. Rooms range from R250 to R450 per person.
Transport: We can transport up 15 people. Please come in a high-clearance vehicle that can go off-road on reasonably uneven roads – in case you have to drive yourself.
If you do not have a high-clearance vehicle, we will match you up with some of the other participants.